Sunday, May 2, 2010

NEIGHBORS! WHAT NEIGHBORS?

Well, we have moved to a new QTH in W. Massachusetts!
Great 4 acre piece of land in the country with one neighbor to the South, and one across the street!To my West is wide open land....to the North 300+ acres of nothing....

I obtained my permit for three towers through the town building dept! No worries.....
NOW...the neighbors are pissed! Diplomacy did not work. I informed them that instead of towers of 130, 130 and 175 feet, I would instead compromise to 75, 75 and 90. I thought that was generous. Well, you guessed it,...they are STILL NOT happy!

What to do? Hmmmmmm

Well, since they are not happy and STILL calling for my head at the building dept in town....I decided to just say the hell with them. They are going to lQQk at my towers morning noon and night. Why? Because TIS THE SEASON! I have Christmas lights on all of them for the season!!! HI HI..... They are going to LOVE the Star of David at the top as well of the front tower!!! The lighted deer make a good addition to the bottom of the tower as well!

So....as a final GOOD WILL thought on my family's behalf...we haven't totally left them off our Christmas list..... I have a friend who is a Realtor....so I obtained TWO BIG "FOR SALE" signs which I have wrapped up and will place in front of their homes come Santa's morning! Then .....they can put those babies out front....and get the hell out of dodge! HI HI....

Christmas is alive and well at the BAA QTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment