Sunday, October 24, 2021

STATE OF OUR HAM RADIO HOBBY

Hope everyone is in good health and doing well.

I am hopping up on my soapbox.... 

The more E-mail reflectors I read, the more I realize that there are an many hams who have "Less than zero" idea how their gear or software works. Most want the 'answers' given to them instead of going and LEARNING HOW TO DO for yourself. For the sake of Pete.. ... people... READ your manuals.... "SEEK TO UNDERSTAND" how your 'stuff' works.

If I see another post that goes something like this.....

"Hey everyone. I know this is something simple...but I just can't find it anywhere... How do I (FILL IN THE BLANK Here)... 

Jesus
Mary and
Joseph..

Really?...  

Sounds like you mo-fos need a nice dose of "brains" or " brain cells" or just "curiosity"...

It is NOT that hard...  Learn to fish for yourself so the rest of us don't feel overburdened with drinking more bourbon because you can't find your asses with both hands..  It must be embarrassing not knowing CRAP about ANYTHING.... 

 If you are 'one of those" who feels like the rest of us should hold your hand and just give you the answer... Take note... "I will continue to ELMER others"...but I am 100% done with giving the answers to the poor sons of bitches who "don't know Jack" any more... I AM officially over your sorry asses! 

Man! Do I feel better!!!

Off my soapbox and I return you to your regularly scheduled programming..

Like Paul Harvey used to say....

Good Day!

Jose 
N4BAA

No comments:

Post a Comment