Saturday, October 12, 2024

POLITICAL POST: I AM A GENIUS

 Every time I hear ex-friends speak about how they believer Kamalah-lah Harris is a good choice for president, it makes me feel so much smarter! 

How can anyone with any kind of common sense (least common of the senses), think that this pathetic excuse for a human, will do anything different than she has done for the past 3.5 years as an absent VP, but for her career. She is where she is because of her black female status. THAT is NOT the way it works. But you can believe what you want. 

I am not a 100% Trump Train "Bubba", but I DAMN sure want what is best for the PEOPLE of the US. NOT the illegals...not those who do not belong here or those who do NOT like the US...but for the PEOPLE. I gave 23 years of my life serving to protect and defend (and did) against all ENEMIES foreign and domestic.. and Kamalalah and frankly ALL LIBERALS are in fact BAD for ALL of us. 

You cannot defend liberals in any way that is rational. Impossible.. Try it.....

Also.. I understand in Politics you are allowed to lie... that does not make it right! ...for either side..but is making an emotional decision worth you getting "phucked" again by the liberals?

Black America - Wake the hell up! What has ANY Dem President really done for you OTHER THAN demand you vote for them for ZERO support back? Congrats...YOU are being used! Dems love that.... 

My Hispanics - Glad you are waking up. WE came here legally, as did our parents. Why should others be allowed to circumvent the system and be handed benefits? Why do we allow them to screw up our country? They DO NOT BELONG HERE. I 100% REJECT ALL illegal immigrants no matter where they are from. Do it the right way AND ... you have to benefit the US when you come here...you may NOT be allowed to go on wall fare which is what the DEMOCRATS desire.

Others - If you came here legally....I welcome you and thank you for entering our country of laws! If you come here illegally... I wish only the worse for you and your family. 

This is my America and I although NOT born here... this is my home. It is my family's home as well! Why do you think I appreciate this fact more than MOST Americans? Because "I" KNOW first how MUCKED up the rest of the world is and "I" KNOW how to be thankful for what we have here.

If you are a sleeping American thinking this will all go away ... I laugh in your face... WAKE THE HELL up and understand the consequences for allowing IDIOTs to run the coutry.

My EDUCATED voting friends... THANK YOU... YOU GET IT... and YOU are the reason WE STILL CAN TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK....

Now... let's get back to Ham Radio stuff.... my self therapy is complete for today... 

I need to turn off ABC, NBC, CBS and MSNBD (THE ANTI AMERICAN FUCKTARDS of the world)... and thank GOD for those other News outlets that at least lay it out for your weight...

NEWSMax, FOX NEWS and One American News!!!  

Class is over.. Hope you learned something about yourself and you will change it...



No comments:

Post a Comment